The carrot juice, beet and apple juice are one of the most healing properties in the world. It is simple to prepare, accessible, it does not cost much and you can take it several times a week, alternated with your usual series of natural juices if you already have your own series.
This beet (or beet), apple and carrot juice are excellent for maintaining the health of your organs in general due to its content of essential nutrients among which are antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene and elements necessary to maintain optimal conditions our blood.
What is so good about carrot, beet and apple juice
This healing drink has gained fame by the name, "miracle drink" because the myriad benefits it provides to the brain and body are truly a miracle.
This powerful drink was introduced by Chinese herbalists for the treatment of lung cancer and many other diseases long ago.
But nowadays it has gained great popularity around the world due to its general health benefits. What are those benefits:
1. Nutrient-packed juice
· Packed in this healing beet, apple and carrot juice are the power of two vegetables and one fruit, all enriched with abundant amounts of life-saving antioxidants.
· Apples contain nutrients such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, and K, folic acid, niacin, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, sodium, and manganese. Also, the dietary fibers found in apples are very beneficial for health.
· Carrots contain a wide variety of vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, and K, folic acid, niacin, and pantothenic acid. There are minerals like potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and selenium packed in it. One of the most important components found in carrots is beta-carotene. You can get the best of these nutrients by pressing carrots.
· And beets are a heart-friendly vegetable, as it is enriched with nutrients such as vitamin A, C, B complex, potassium, iron, magnesium, and copper. They contain anti-aging agents as well.
2. Healing juice that fights anaemia
Do you suffer from anaemia? This beet, green apple and carrot juice is of great support to improve defenses and help the formation of red blood cells, being also a preventive against anaemia. This juice, which contains vitamin C and antioxidants, will allow you to retain iron in your body.
3. Beet, carrot and apple juice help in beauty
Researchers say this miracle drink is a treat for the skin. It keeps the skin flawless and is very useful in keeping blackheads and pimples away, it also helps against premature skin aging by keeping dry skin hydrated.
So, a glass of this beet juice gives you the fresh and radiant younger-looking skin you've always dreamed of.
In addition, taking this healing juice daily will give you stronger nails and hair since the vitamin level of this drink will allow you to improve them. Vitamin A is essential for the health of your eyes, it has a calming effect on the eyes as well.
Working long hours on computers can cause dry eyes. This drink can eliminate dryness, fatigue and redness from the eyes, sharpening eye vision and also providing you with eyes that are lighter and livelier.
4. Juice to control cholesterol and heart health
This beet, carrot and apple juice is a heart health friendly juice. There are some components present in carrots that promote heart health, such as alpha and beta carotenes and lutein.
Together these two vegetables along with the helping goodness of the apple, keeps bad cholesterol levels down, keeps blood pressure under control and protects from heart disease. This miraculous juice also supports the prevention of heart attacks.
5. Uric acid
If you manage to regulate your cholesterol through this juice, you will also be able to properly regulate liver and kidney function, allowing uric acid to remain in balance. Since this juice purifies and balances, your blood levels are also cleaned if you are constant in the consumption of this drink.
6. Juice that improves brain performance
It is one of the best drinks for brain health. Sharpen your memory and improve its functioning.
7. Supports digestion
The juice is good for the digestive system. Not only does it help maintain the health of the stomach, it also protects it from ulcers. Regulates bowel movements and relieves chronic constipation.
8. Hope for Lung Cancer Patients
A few years ago, a Chinese herbalist recommended this drink to his patients suffering from lung cancer. By drinking the drink daily for 3 months, patients showed improvement. Not only can it be effective for lung cancer, this drink could inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
9. Carrot, beet and apple juice relieves menstrual cramps
Women who have severe menstrual pain should try this drink as it will provide relief from cramps and pain. People facing pain due to vigorous exercise should also drink this drink,
10. Drink that helps you lose weight
This drink is also suitable for those who are planning to lose weight, since it can give the maximum energy with the minimum number of calories and with this juice, you will have one of your best allies for this goal.
How to prepare and drink beet, apple and carrot juice
· 1/2 glass of pure water
· 2 carrots
· The juice of half a lemon
· 2 medium cooked beets
· 1 green apple
· Steam the beets. Peel it and cut it into small pieces.
· Wash the apple and cut it into pieces removing only the seeds
· Wash the carrots, peel them and cut them into pieces
· Pass everything through the processor together with the half a glass of water until it is a homogeneous mixture and not too thick. Add the juice of half a lemon, and with that you will complete this "miracle drink".
How to Drink Beet, Carrot and Apple Healing Juice
For best results take this miracle drink on an empty stomach, early in the morning. One hour after consuming the drink you can have a regular breakfast. You can even take it twice a day, one in the morning and the other glass before 5 in the afternoon without food.
The time frame for this drink to bear fruit varies from person to person. In some cases, drinking the drink for a month is enough, while in other cases it takes 3 months for this juice to really start doing its job.
You can make it part of your daily diet for long-term benefits, yes, always following a diet according to this drink since a healthy diet will support the benefits you are looking for by taking this drink.
Eat lots of green leafy vegetables in salads daily and avoid processed and refined foods. Eat organic food, especially if you consume meat and dairy, and the latter if possible, eliminate them from your diet.
Genital herpes is a contagious sexually transmitted infection (STI). People with genital herpes develop painful blisters on their genitals. Blisters sometimes form on or inside the anus. These infections can clear up and then return months or years later. The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes genital herpes. HSV spreads through vaginal, oral and anal sex. You can also get HSV from kissing or close (skin-to-skin) contact with someone who has open sores.